Online Planroom Service
Our user friendly 24/7 Online Planroom Service provides up-to-date information on all bidding projects in our planroom.
- All users are able to gain access to the projects' bidders lists.
- Members are able to view and track the activity on any project listed in the planroom.
- General Contractors can add their company to a project's bidders list.
- Easily order the prints you need with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Quickeye and OST are the plan viewers that are included with the Online Planroom Service.
- Daily emails are sent to all Online Planroom users which include new projects, any memos/addenda, and bid results.
User Agreement: The documents on the Online Plan Service for MBX are provided as a service to its subscribers. You, as the user, (and not MBX) are responsible for confirming that all content is current and complete for bidding purposes. MBX is also not responsible for posting all documents prior to bid date and time. You, as the user, may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any documents from this site. You, as the user, may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
provided by MBX
I agree and would like to log on now: ONLINE PLANROOM LINK
Save the above link on your desktop for quick access
If you have any problems call or e-mail for assistance
Not a member of the Online Planroom and would like to be?
Please call (901) 272-7495 or email email@example.com and we will gladly setup your company.
The Online Planroom Service is an additional fee, however, it is only $50.00 per month (no setup fees) and is billed quarterly.
Your first bill may be paid after you have a chance to use and decide to continue with the system.
There is no limit for how many users a company may have using the Online Planroom Service.
All you will need is a current level computer system and internet access to use the system. Of course, the faster your computer and access the better/faster your system will be. Little, if any, support will be required to use this simple, yet powerful tool. We have training videos on our site to help you get started.